- Product Speciality
- Based on the technology of the HF inverter with IGBT module. The frequency is as high as 20 KHZ. The reaction is fast.
- The PWM control method guarantees the quality and stable performance.
- Digital display of current and voltage adjustment before welding. Direct and convenient.
- Applicable for all the welding positions as the welding current will ne automatically adjusted when the stretching length is not more than 30mm.
- Stable welding with strong capability against power fluctuation (310V-450V)
Parameter/Model MIG500I Input Voltage (V) AC415±15% Frequency (HZ) 50/60 Rated Input Current (A) 37.5 Output Current Range (A) 80-500 Rated Output Current (V) 16.5-50 Duty Cycle (%) 60 Power Factor 0.93 Efficiency (%) 85 Wire-feeding Speed (m/min) 3-15 Wire Diameter 1.0/1.2/1.6 Insulation Grade F Housing Protection Grade IP21 Output Cable (mm2) 50+ Net Weight (kg) 42 Dimention (mm) 685 x 302 x 660
- Product Purchase Guide
Base Material Welding Process Wire Diameter Current Range (A) Applicable Model Carbon Steel / Stainless steel / Low-alloy steel CO2/MAG 1.0/1.2/1.6 80-500 MIG500I