- Strong anti-interference ability, small current fluctuation, easy to operate
- Stable arc combustion, heat concentrated, high temperature arc column
- Small electrode loss easy to maintain the arc length.
- High frequency arc, high success arc rate, stable small welding current, good forming
- Constant current output, strong ability to resist the voltage fluctuation
Parameter/Model TIG200C Input Voltage (V) 1P 220V±15% No-load Voltage (V) 62V Frequency (HZ) 50/60 Rated out Current/ Voltage TIG:210A/18.4V MMA:210A/28.4V Output Current Range (A) TIG:5-210A MMA:20-210A Rated Duty Cycle (%) 35% Rated Input Current (A) TIG:42 MMA:46 Rated Input Capacity 9.2KVA REfficiency η 0.85 COS Φ 0.99 Insulation Class H Protection Class IP21S Net Weight (kg) 8.5KG Dimension (mm) 405 x 148 x 298